Snapchat is an app that allows you to share ephemeral messages, images, and videos using mobile devices running on popular operating systems such as Android and iOS. However, the app can also be accessed online or on the web using PC and Mac computers.
Sign in to Snapchat
Visit the login page: https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login.
How to Access your Snapchat Account Online
- When you’re on the log in page, the first thing that you’ll have to do is type your username in the “Username” box located in the center of your screen.
- Type in your password in the “Password” text box.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click “LOG IN”.
How to Log in on Mobile
Since Snapchat is a mobile first tech company, it’s obvious that you can access your account on any mobile device. To do so, you will have to download and install the official Snapchat app from Google Play or the Apple App store, and don’t forget that you can also access the service through your phone or tablet’s web browser.
The latter option isn’t as popular as the former, because let’s be real guys most, if not all mobile users prefer accessing Snapchat’s service via the app.
But if you want to access the site using a mobile web browser, then go ahead and be my guest, simply follow the previous set of instructions, but using your phone or tablet’s web browser instead.
If you want to login to your Snapchat account using the app follow the steps below:
- Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store and type “Snapchat” in the search box, and then tap “Search”.
- When you find it tap on the “INSTALL” button on the right side of your screen.
- Once you’ve installed the app open it and tap on the “LOG IN” button near the bottom of your screen.
- Type in your username or email address in the “USERNAME OR EMAIL” box in the center of your screen.
- Enter your password in the second blank field.
- And now simply tap on the “Log In” button at the bottom.
After logging in you can start enjoying all of Snapchat’s features right away, such as snapping and chatting with up to 16 of your best friends (don’t forget that chats you sent to a group will be deleted automatically by default as soon as those messages hit the 24 hour mark), using the paintbrush to give some of your old and favorite Snaps a new look when you edit them in the Memories section, and even finding out what song is playing using Shazam’s technology by pressing and holding on the camera screen.
Problems Logging in?
If you have problems accessing your account open the app and go to the login page, tap on the “Forgot your password?” link and follow the provided instructions.
Or, go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/password_reset_request, enter the email address associated with your Snapchat account, check the “I’m not a Robot” box, click “Submit”, and then follow the account recovery instructions that you’ll be provided with.