Sign in to Netflix
Go to the login page: https://www.netflix.com/Login.
How to Log in to your Netflix Account
- First go to Netflix’s account access page by clicking on the link above.
- Now Type in your email address in the “Email” box in the center of your screen.
- Then enter your Netflix user password in the “Password” box.
- Click “Sign in”.
How to Access your Netflix Account with Facebook
- Navigate to Netflix.com.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the upper right corner of the page.
- Now click on the blue button that says “Login with Facebook”, log in to your Facebook account if you haven’t already.
You can also access your Netflix account to watch movies, TV series and shows, documentaries, and more on mobile devices, Smart TVs, streaming media players, game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, PCs and Laptops.
The process to access the application on any of these devices is the same, all you have to do is download and install the app on your device, then open Netflix, enter your login credentials (email and password), and click “Sign in”.
Brands and Devices That Support Netflix
- Smart TVs: Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Philips, and Sony.
- Game Consoles: PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, XBOX 360, and XBOX ONE.
- Blu-ray Players: LG, Panasonic, Samsung, and Sony.
- Smartphones and Tablets: Android, Apple iOS (iPhone and iPad), and Windows Phone.
Netflix is an on-demand streaming media service available worldwide. After signing up for an account users can watch TV shows online, and they can also watch movies online. Netflix also produces its own TV shows and movies, and they are constantly adding new content to the service, so you’ll never get bored.