Log in to Myspace
Go to: https://myspace.com/signin.
How to Access your Myspace Account
1. To sign in to Myspace.com click on the above link first.
2. Then type in your username or email in the field on the right.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click “Sign In”.
How to sign in with Facebook or Twitter
1. Click on the Facebook or Twitter icon in the center of your screen.
2. Log in with your Facebook or Twitter credentials.
3. Click the “Ok” button at the bottom right corner of the pop up window.
MySpace Login on Mobile
- You can also access your MySpace.com account on any mobile device that has a web browser or, a mobile device that allows you to download the app like Android or iOS devices. However, the iOS app for iPhone and iPad is temporarily unavailable. So, if you want to sign in to MySpace on an iOS device you will have to use the mobile web option, because it is indeed the only option you have at the moment.
The Mobile Web Route
- Pull out your mobile phone or tablet, open your phone’s web browser, navigate to myspace.com/signin/, tap on the Facebook or Twitter icon if you want to use a social login. Or, you can enter your Username/Email, then your password, and tap on the sign in button to access your account using your email address.
The App Route
- Visit the MySpace page on Google Play to download and install the app on your device. Once you’ve downloaded the app go to your phone’s home screen and tap on the black Myspace icon to open it, tap “Sign in”, tap on the Facebook or Twitter buttons if you want to use a social login, or enter your username, followed by your password and then tap “Sign in”.