Sign in to MyFitnessPal.com
Visit the login page at: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login.
How to Sign in to your MyFitnessPal Account
You can easily and quickly access your account by following these steps:
- First click on the link at the top of this page. Or, copy and paste the url at the top in your favorite web browser and then press enter.
- Enter your MyFitnessPal username in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the grey “Log In” button.
(Note: You can use this same procedure to access your MyFitnessPal.com account on a mobile browser)
Log in to MyFitnessPal with Facebook
- Go to the login page.
- Click the “Log in with Facebook” button located below where it says “Member Login“.
- Log in to Facebook by entering your email and password in the pop up window.
- And then authorize the connection between your Facebook account and your MyFitnessPal Account.
How to access your MyFitnessPal.com account on Mobile
The calorie counter is also available as an app for mobile devices such as Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone. To access your account on mobile you must first download and install the app on your device. You can learn how and where to download the app in this page. Once you’ve downloaded and installed MyFitnessPal’s mobile app on your device follow the steps below:
- Open the app.
- Tap “Log in”.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your MyFitnessPal password.
- And tap the “Log in” button one more time.
MyFitnessPal.com offers probably the best free calorie counter online, an easy to use food diary, a searchable food database with more than 1 million items, you can add your own foods and recipes, get a personalized diet profile, and more. After creating and access your account you’ll be able to immediately start taking advantage of all the powerful information and tools that will help achieve your weight loss goals.