Log into Facebook.com
Go to Facebook’s sign in page at https://www.facebook.com/login/.
How to Access your Facebook Account
- Go to FB’s login page by clicking on the link located at the top of this page.
- Enter the email address or phone number you entered when signed up for your Facebook account.
- Type in your password in the “Password” field. (Note:Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure the caps lock is off or on when appropriate)
- If you’re using a personal computer you can check the box beneath the password field that says “Keep me logged in” to stay logged in to your account all the time, that way you’ll save time by not having to type in your sign in credentials every time you want to connect with family and friends. (Note: This step is optional, and you should never check that box when using a public/shared computer or mobile device)
- Click the “Log In” button.
How to Log into your Facebook Account on Mobile
- Go to Facebook’s mobile access page at https://m.facebook.com/.
- Tap on the “Email or Phone” field and type in the email address or phone number that you used when you created your account.
- Now tap on the “Password” box and enter your password.
- And then simply tap on the “Log In” button.
(Note: The previous instructions were designed for users who want to access their Facebook accounts through mobile web browsers. You can also access your account via the Android or iOS app by following the steps below)
How to Sign into your Facebook Account on Android and iPhone
- Download and install the app for Android or iPhone on your smartphone or tablet.
- Upon installation, tap on the “F” icon (see image below) to launch the app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Tap “Log In”.
Can’t login? Are you having problems or issues logging in to your Account?
If you can’t access your account, chances are you forgot your password, in that case just follow these steps:
- Click or tap on the “Forgot your password?” link, or go here: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
- Enter your email, phone, username, or full name.
- Click “Search”.
- And then follow the provided instructions to regain access to your account.
If you have another problem when logging in, such as the commonly popular blank page, simply try reloading/refreshing the page and it should find after the first try. If that doesn’t work, then you’ll need to contact support directly.