Sign in to Dropbox.com
Visit the login page: https://www.dropbox.com/login.
How to Sign into your Dropbox Account
Access your account by following these steps:
- Click on the link at the top.
- When you are on the login page enter your email address in the first field.
- Then Enter your Dropbox password.
- Click Sign in.
(Note: You can follow these same steps to log in to your Dropbox account on a mobile web browser)
How to Login to Dropbox on the Mobile App
Dropbox’s mobile app is available on Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Kindle Fire, Windows Phones and Tablets. And you can download their app from Google Play, iTunes, BlackBerry World, Windows Phone Store and the Windows Store respectively. You can find out where and how to download the app in this page.
- After download and installing tap on the Dropbox icon to launch the Dropbox app.
- Tap on the Sign in link at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your email address in the “Email” field at the top of your screen.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Sign in.
Downloading the app is advisable because you will be able to access your files from anywhere, on the go. After signing in using to your personal or work account using your email and password, you will have the opportunity to preview, open, and edit your files while you’re out away from your desktop or laptop computer.
Another plus about using the Dropbox app is that it is fully integrated with Microsoft Office applications for mobile on Android and iOS devices, so you’ll be able to do things like opening, viewing, and editing Microsoft Office files stored in Dropbox right within the app.