Sign in to the Discover Card Account Center
You can do so by visiting the secure login page at:
How to Access Your Discover Credit Card Account Online
To access your account you must register for an account first. If you are not a cardmember yet fill out the Discover Card application here. After signing up follow these steps to log in:
- Click on the link at the top of this page or, copy and past the web address at the top, then open your browser, paste the URL in the address bar and press “Enter”.
- Type in your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click “Log In”.
Sign into your Discover Card Account on Mobile
There are two ways to access your account on a mobile or tablet device. The first option is to use the mobile web, the second option is to download the app. Both methods will allow you to view account activity, in-app statements, earn and redeem rewards, set up mobile alerts, and more.
The App Route:
- First download and install the app on your mobile device. Select your device here. Open the app and enter your login credentials when prompted.
The Mobile Web Route:
- Open your mobile browser and go to DiscoverCard.com, enter your Card User ID, then your Card Password, and tap “Log In”.
What Are the Benefits of Logging in to the Discover Account Center?
- If you register for the Card Account Center you’ll be able to view and search your recent transactions.
- Check your balance.
- The ability to download your statements (up to 7 years available).
- Pay your bill online.
- Analyze spending patterns.
- Set up email reminders.
- Plus more..