How to Sign in to ADP?
First go to the logins page: http://www.adp.com/logins.aspx.
After clicking on the above link you can access your account by following these steps:
1. Select the type of account that you need to use. In order to keep things simple, we will just mention the most popular options such as the ADP Portal (Self Service) to access iPay and Enterprise Payroll, ADP iPayStatements to check your paystubs and W2 tax statements (you can also access and try the new ADP Pay experience at https://my.adp.com), RUN Powered by ADP to access Small Business Payroll, Tax, and HR, and ezLaborManager to manage time and attendance for small business and mid-sized businesses.
(Note: At the logins page you will also find the appropriate account access page for all products, including 401K Plans, ADP Resource, ADP TotalSource, ADP Smart Compliance, ADP Workforce Now, Aline Card by ADP, Pay eXpert, ADP4ME, ADP Vantage HCM, ADP GlobalView, ADP Streamline, and more)
2. Depending on your role, click on ‘Employee Login’ or ‘Administrator Login”.
3. If you selected the ADP Portal, click on ‘User Sign In”, enter your User Name and Password, and click ‘OK’. If you selected the ADP iPayStatements option click the ‘Login’ button on the upper left side of the page, enter your User Name and Password, and click ‘OK’. If you selected Run Powered by ADP, enter your User ID and click ‘Next’. And if you chose ezLaborManager enter your Client Name, click ‘Submit’ and follow the instructions to access your account.
How to Access your ADP Account on Mobile
To access your ADP account on mobile you can download the free app, or log in from a mobile browser, preferably your own phone’s web browser. If you wish to proceed follow the steps below:
The App Route
- Go to the Mobile Solutions page to download and install ADP’s mobile app on your device. The app is currently available for Android, Windows Phone, and iOS (iPhone/iPad) devices at Google Play, Amazon.com’s Appstore for Android, iTunes App Store, and Microsoft’s App Store.
- Open the app and enter your user credentials.
- Tap ‘Login’.
The Mobile Browser Route
- Go to https://mobile.adp.com.
- Enter your User ID.
- Tap ‘Log In’.
What Are The Benefits of Accessing Your ADP Account Online?
– Access to iPay and Enterprise Payroll.
– Pay and W2 tax statements.
– Time sheets.
– Retirement accounts.
– Benefit and FSA plans.
…plus a lot more